Back-to-School Kids Project
The MMO Back-To-School project is an annual event to help needy parents provide school clothes for their children. If you're interested in this program, here are some details:
- For parents with children in Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Bring your children's clothing sizes.
- Must live in Washington, Osage or Nowata counties in OK or Montgomery or Chautauqua counties in KS.
- If you don't have a current MMO ID Card, you must bring proof of income and residence (see Get Help page for details).
This year, Back-To-School was held August 3. Clothing was be pre-packaged and ready for distribution. Additional clothing was available in the Back-To-School shopping room during the event.
We want your MMO Back-To-School experience to be a smooth one. Here are some guidelines to remember:
- You must have an MMO ID Card to receive clothing. If you don't have an MMO ID Card, you may want to consider applying for one before the event.
- Any child receiving clothing must be living in the card-holder's household.
- If you are picking up clothing for another child, you must have that family's ID Card and a note from them.
- Social Security numbers may be requested if a problem arises.
You are not allowed to re-sell any product that comes from MMO. Anyone found doing so will have their ID revoked and will no longer be welcome at MMO.